Heath Lane Medical Centre Patient Participation Group
We are here to give you the opportunity to:
- Let the practice staff and doctors know what patients would like or expect from them.
- review the results of patients satisfaction surveys
- Help the practice decide on their priorities for the year ahead and beyond
We meet four times a year and always welcome new members.
If you are interested in shaping the future of the practice and would like to join the group, or would like more information about it, please complete the contact form in the 'Contact Us' tab, or contact Patient Services on 01244 563015.
The surgery is keen to expand our Patient Participation Group, so why not come along to discuss your ideas and hear about planned changes. At our previous meetings, we have discussed the results of our latest Patient Satisfaction Survey and came up with ideas on how we could improve our score. The results and our action plan can be viewed by clicking on the 'Results and Plans' tab.
Future topics at the meeting will include:
- Reviews of our patient surveys and practice initiatives
- An update on any planned changes at the surgery
- Ideas for the development of the group - what would you like to see your patient participation group doing?
- Any other ideas you want to bring along about how you'd like to see the service develop and how you think patients might be involved
Current PPG members:
- Greg Yates (Chairman)
- Rob Beacham (Vice Chair)
- Ian Gould (Secretary)
- Joy Verrier
- Rachel Kennouche
- June Byrne
- Marian Fellows
- Alison Lee
- Jane Bignell
- Vivien Russell
- Hope Pugh
- Helen Johnson
- Maureen Melville