Heath Lane Medical Centre Patient Participation Group
We are here to give you the opportunity to:
- Let the practice staff and doctors know what patients would like or expect from them.
- review the results of patients satisfaction surveys
- Help the practice decide on their priorities for the year ahead and beyond
We meet four times a year and always welcome new members.
If you are interested in shaping the future of the practice and would like to join the group, or would like more information about it, please complete the contact form in the 'Contact Us' tab, or contact Patient Services on 01244 563015.
The surgery is keen to expand our Patient Participation Group, so why not come along to discuss your ideas and hear about planned changes. At our previous meetings, we have discussed the results of our latest Patient Satisfaction Survey and came up with ideas on how we could improve our score. The results and our action plan can be viewed by clicking on the 'Results and Plans' tab.
Future topics at the meeting will include:
- Reviews of our patient surveys and practice initiatives
- An update on any planned changes at the surgery
- Ideas for the development of the group - what would you like to see your patient participation group doing?
- Any other ideas you want to bring along about how you'd like to see the service develop and how you think patients might be involved
Are you thinking of going into a medical career or into a caring profession and want to get a taste of what it might be like? If you are a patient at Heath Lane Medical Centre, you might wish to join the Patient Participation Group for say a couple of years, before you take up higher education. The group meets four times a year, and would value the contribution from young people. Those who have already been with the PPG have found it to give useful insight, and it could help to add skills for your CV. If the idea appeals, please get in touch with Greg Yates, the chairman, using the contact form further down this page.